Our esteemed jury is looking for compelling, dynamic and impactful images that tell the story of the challenges facing those people living in human rights crisis zones as well as photos of hope that depict the heroes working to deliver solutions to the difficult realities in their regions.
For more information about human rights and to reference the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the milestone United Nations document outlining the fundamental human rights to be universally protected by every nation, visit: www.ohchr.org
Our esteemed judges are looking for original, evocative and compelling photographs that offer insight into human rights issues in the broadest sense.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter
- All entries must be submitted between May 1, 2019 12:00AM EST and October 15, 2019 11:59PM PST
- All photography must relate to human rights issues illustrating courage, despair, hope, injustice, hate, compassion, human rights failures or victories in ways small and large
- All images must be taken within three (3) years of entry date
- Image file extensions accepted: JPG, JPEG
- Accepted file size: 5MB – 20MB
- Color must be RGB or sRGB format
- All entrants may submit up to five (5) photographs
- A high resolution file will be required for finalists
- All rights to photography remain with the photographer
- Refer to Terms & Conditions for more information
Free to Enter
Application deadline: October 15