Deadline: 20 September 2022
Open to: everyone
Benefits: a chance to win a 2.500 € prize or to take part in many exhibitions and events and be featured in Posterheroes publications and editorial projects
Posterheroes is an international contest about social design and social communication asking the international creative community to express powerful messages through a poster 70×100 cm about social and environmental issues. The contest, created in 2010 by PLUG association, is open to everyone and aims to involve young people and International artists in a particular way. This year, Posterheroes calls upon the international creative community to reflect on the limits of current learning models and imagine future ones by expressing themselves through a poster on the following issues:
- How might we transform existing learning and training models?
- How might we address the limits of the current paradigm?
- How might we reimagine the future of learning?
Files must comply with the following requirements:
- 70 x 100 cm vertical format.
- 10 MB size. The maximum resolution of 150 dpi is recommended. Winners of the Contest will then be contacted to send artworks in high resolution, with specific requirements for printing the Contest Calendar.
- Accepted formats: JPG, JPEG, PDF, PNG.
- Color profile: CMYK.
- Technique: Free.
- Under penalty of disqualification, submissions must not display any symbol or signature that may identify the work’s author.
- Text added to a drawing must be in English; no other language will be accepted.
- Only original and unpublished artworks will be accepted. They must be maintained unpublished until the official publication of the Contest results on the channels of Posterheroes.
- The Organizers will decide the Prize winner (two thousand five hundred euros – 2500€), taking into consideration evaluation of the 40 posters selected by the Jury.
- The 40 winner posters will be published on the Posterheroes website: www.posterheroes.org.
- The organizers have the right to not give the cash prize in case they’ll not find a worthy project.
- Each of the twelve (12) authors of the posters selected for the realization of the 2022 Calendar will be honored with a copy of it. The Calendar is designed by the Associazione Culturale Plug and realized by Favini Company. The Calendar will be sent by ordinary mail.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details on how to apply, please visit the official website.
Read more: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2022/07/20/posterheroes-mindful-or-mind-full/#ixzz7ZodfO08m