Entries are now open – good luck with your application
How do I enter the International Quality Awards?
- Download the 2020 International Quality Awards application guide below
- Register on the International Quality Awards platform, log in and follow the instructions
- Read the important information as well as the Terms & Conditions
- Start your entry and answer the questions. use a minimum of 100 words and a maximum 300 words per question (unless the criteria indicates differently). Stay within the maximum of 1,500 words in total*
- Attach up to six PowerPoint slides of supporting evidence*
*Except for the Quality Organisation of the Year award (SME & LGE) which has a maximum of 2,000 words and eight slides.
Is there a cost to enter?
No. It’s free to enter.
What are the benefits of applying?
- Showcase your contribution by highlighting the impact that you, your team or your organisation has on the quality management profession
- Inspire other people by sharing your story with quality management professionals
- Boost your profile by being a finalist or winner and being featured in CQI post-awards promotional material
- Celebrate your success by entering the awards, even if you aren’t a finalist or winner
Apply for the International Quality Awards here
Entries are open for the 2020 awards until Friday 31 July.Enter here
Download the International Quality Awards application guide
International Quality Awards 2020
The CQI’s flagship event is back celebrating the best in quality and auditing
Our fourth International Quality Awards will take place online on Wednesday 18 November 2020.
The awards are an important date in the calendar, as they celebrate the achievements of exceptional quality professionals and auditors across the globe.
A superb event. It’s inspirational to see all the other award winners on the stage and to listen to what they’ve achieved.Stephen Hughes, CQP FCQI, Head of Quality, AWE – 2019 Quality Team of the Year winner
The 2020 categories
|Emerging Talent Award||A quality professional that has contributed most to their organisation in the areas of governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context within the first eight years of their career|
|Audit Systems Award||An individual, a team or an organisation that has contributed most to establish and deliver an efficient and effective audit system.Entries must be submitted by an IRCA member of any grade|
|Quality Professional of the Year Award||The quality professional who has played a key role in advancing their organisation’s governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context.Entries are restricted to CQI Chartered Members or Chartered Fellows|
|Quality Team of the Year Award||A team of quality professionals who have contributed most to their organisation through governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context|
|Quality Organisation of the Year (SME) Award||The small and medium enterprise organisation which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organisation with fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than £40m. If the organisation is a subsidiary or part of a group, financial results must be posted separately|
|Quality Organisation of the Year Award (LGE)||The large enterprise organisation which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organisation which has more than 250 employees or an annual turnover of more than £40m|
|CQI Volunteer of the Year Award ||An individual who has demonstrated that they are an exceptional volunteer, displaying dedication and enthusiasm for volunteering, and making a positive impact on people or a project while furthering the CQI’s mission and vision.The individual can nominate themselves or be nominated by a CQI volunteer, a CQI/IRCA member, or the CQI executive teamPlease note that the award process for CQI Volunteer of the Year does not include an interview stage.|
|Improvement System Award||To recognise a team or programme that has achieved outstanding results through the application of quality methods to create improvement and change|
|Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice Award||An individual or organisation that has made a significant and lasting contribution to the quality management discipline with clear consequential benefit to society, in any one or more of the following domains:Academic thinkingEducation Policy Practice **The consent of any nominees should be sought before nominations are submitted. **Please note that the award process for CQI Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice does not include an interview stage.|
- 31 July: Applications close
- 4 September: Finalists announced
- 18 November: Awards