Music Action Lab Women is an innovative, scholarship-based music residency:
• Uniting musicians from across the globe to advance women’s rights and issues through music
• Awarding up to five talented musicians with all tuition, including living, food, and travel expenses to advance their artistry
• Integrating a dynamic, hands-on curriculum in social innovation and leadership development
• Creating a collaborative platform for experimentation, creativity, and innovation
Who Should Apply
– A talented musician and composer with an idea, passion, or track record of using music to better a communit
– Experienced as a bandleader or working in different and diverse musical styles and environments
– Curious, open and collaborative
– Passionate about making real social impact with your music
– Knowledgeable about the community problem you want to solve using music
– Between the ages of 24 and 39
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 20, 2018.
This material is cross-posted from the Peace and Collaborative Development Network, http://internationalpeaceandconflict.org.