The University of Kent is pleased to announce the Kent Engineering and Digital Arts Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK. The bursaries are open for international students.
The bursaries are available for the candidates who want to pursue a full-time postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts for September 2020.
The University of Kent is ranked within the top 25 universities in the UK. Kent is a research-led university with 24 schools and 40 specialist research centres spanning the sciences, technology, medical studies, the social sciences, arts, and humanities.
Why at the University of Kent? The university offer well-structured and ambitious postgraduate programs informed by a proven commitment to research excellence. It provides a comprehensive package of skills development training programmes, careers advice, and volunteering and paid work opportunities to enhance your career prospects in a global workplace.
- University or Organization: Kent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: £4,000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: 15 July 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Achieve at least 2:1 UK Bachelor’s degree.
- China –70% from a 211 university (recognised institution) or 75% from other institution.
- India – 1st Class or CGPA of 6.0/10 or 60%
- Taiwan – 75-80% from a recognised institution or 70-75% from a highly ranked institution.
- Tanzania – Upper Second Class
- Turkey – CGPA of 3.0/4.0
- Be in receipt of an unconditional offer by 15 July 2020 for a postgraduate taught programme in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts from September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity applicants must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Kent.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application, you must upload an essay that should be presented as a word or PDF document detailing how studying your chosen postgraduate program at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts will enhance your career and personal development.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a postgraduate degree program, applicants must meet the general entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £ 4,000.