The University of Glasgow is offering the International Leadership program with the motive of funding student’s higher education in the United Kingdom.
The educational bursary is available for high achieving international participants in order to take a postgraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth – oldest university in the English – speaking world also recognizes as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451 in Glasgow, Scotland.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? At Glasgow, the participants have the opportunity to conduct their studies within the guidance of experienced teachers and researchers. They will also have a variety of bachelors and masters degree courses.
- University or Organization: The University of Glasgow;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Postgraduate course;
- Award: £10,000;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Number of Awards: 20;
- Nationality: International;
- The program can be taken in the UK;
- Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the University of Glasgow.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must hold an offer of a place for a master’s program starting in September 2021.
- Be classed as a foreign candidate for fee purpose.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates who take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency in the English language by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
An amount of £10,000 is available for successful 19 students as a tuition fee discount.