16-25 September 2020 | HOP Online Learning Platform, GreeceThis online NET Activity will be hosted in HOP Online Learning Platform. The participants will have the chance of a training that would support them in exploring and developing their interucultural competence.
Content of the course
The activity will be divided in two parts:
- The asynchronous part mainly in HOP Online Learning Platform. The participants will explore and learn from the material of the sessions provided in the online course, do the tasks that trainers ask and participate in discussion forums expressing their opinions and ideas. The sessions that will be offered will be like:
- Overview of the course.
- Essentials of Intercultural Competence.
- Examples of ESC projects on / with Intercultural Competence.
- How to improve yourself on Intercultural Competence.
- Webinar on Intercultural Competence.
- Check your understanding about Intercultural Competence.
The above sessions are subject to adjustments.
- The synchronous part via ZOOM, which contains 3 meetups, that will support the sessions of the platform and 1 webinar:
- 1st meetup 18/09, 10.00 – 11.30 CET
- 2nd meetup 21/09, 10.00 – 11.30 CET
- 3rd meetup 23/09, 10.00 – 11.30 CET
- Webinar 25/09, 10.00 – 12.00 CET
To enable actors and beneficiaries involved in European Solidarity Corps programme activity:
- To recognize cultural variations in communication styles.
- To have a better understanding of cultural values and attitudes.
- To explore and to develop their intercultural competence in order to increase the intercultural, participatory, inclusion and solidarity quality of such activity.
- To develop cross-cultural management skills.
The target group will be:
- Youth workers
- Project Managers
- involved in European Solidarity Corps programme.
- over 18 years old.
- able to communicate in english.
- open to learn and share experiences.
Both newcomers and experienced people are equally accepted.
The international team of facilitators Nerijus Kriauciunas, Olga Kiriakidou and Athanasios Krezios will develop the content and activities of this online course.