Deadline: 31 August 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for “Travel grant for foreign art experts for travelling to Finland” to promote the international mobility and networking of art experts in order to promote the opportunities of Finnish art and artists for international interaction and the exhibition of Finnish art internationally.
The purpose of grants awarded by Frame is based on the strategy of the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture and Frame’s own strategy on and the exhibition of Finnish art internationally.
- Foreign art experts can apply for a travel grant for work-related trips to Finland.
- Travel grants can only be applied for to cover personal
- travel expenses
- accommodation expenses
- Foreign art experts for their visits to Finland
- Travel grants may not be applied on behalf of another person.
- ravel plan: itinerary and purpose of travel
- Curriculum Vitae (1–2 pages) or biography
- Attachments should be in PDF or JPG format. The maximum file size is 3 Mb.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://frame-finland.fi/en/apurahat/hakijat/
Source: Funds for NGOs