Sarajevo, 4-8 July 2022
Application deadline: 26 June 2022
To Whom It May Concern,
On behalf of the WARM Foundation, we would like to inform you about the upcoming 4th edition of the WARM Academy – a multidisciplinary, educational program which will feature a series of masterclasses, workshops, and interactive panel discussions that present cutting-edge approaches, innovative techniques, and best practices being utilized across the globe to address issues related to contemporary conflict and post-conflict transitions.
The Academy will be taking place in Sarajevo in parallel with the WARM festival (4-9 July 2022) and will focus on the ongoing conflicts in Ukraine and Afghanistan, among others, and the role of reporters, artists, and academics in times of crisis.
The Academy is open to students, researchers, artists, photographers, academics, journalists, and anyone else with an interest in conflict transformation, peacebuilding, human rights, transitional justice, and other related fields.
- The participation in WARM Academy is free of charge. The admission will be reserved to up to 30 participants.
- Participation is based on a selection process. To apply, please send a motivation letter and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 26, 2022.
- Participants are responsible for the arrangement and costs of their accommodation, travel, and living expenses.
- The working language is English.
- Participants are required to attend at least 80% of the Academy to be awarded a certificate of completion.