Deadline: 3 December 2018
The Japan Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant Program for Dispatching Artists and Cultural Specialists which is designed to provide financial support for artists and Japanese cultural specialists who participate in cultural events (e.g., performances, demonstrations, lectures and workshops) overseas with the aim of introducing Japanese arts and culture or of contributing to international society through arts and cultural projects.
Partial support of the following expenditures:
- International travel expense;
- Carriage (baggage/freight)
Projects must be either:
- Performing arts (e.g., drama, music, dance, folk arts, etc.);
- Lectures, workshops, and demonstrations related to Japanese culture, including sports
Applicants must be either:
- Groups or individuals in the arts and cultural fields who are based in Japan and have received invitations to participate in cultural events overseas;
- Organizations and agencies that arrange and produce the projects described above.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Japan Foundation.
Source: Funds for NGOs