Deadline: 15 April 2019
Applications are open for 2019 European Cross-Border Grants will support professional journalists, who have good ideas for cross-border research on European affairs. The stories must be relevant to European target groups.
In 2019, there is €175,000 to distribute over four application rounds. The money comes from Adessium Foundation and Open Society Foundations.
- Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia And Montenegro, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
For more information, please visit https://www.journalismfund.eu/news/call-applications-european-cross-border-grants
Source: Funds for NGOs