SEEYN is seeking to recruit the organisational development expert (OD expert) to facilitate the establishment of the clusters and provide tailored advice to accompany implementation through a piloting phase. While the Steering Board (SB) and Secretariat of the network will be closely involved in steering of this process, the consultant is expected to provide hands-on process support and technical expertise. The overall objective of the envisaged cluster model is to support the implementation of the strategy and strengthen links across SEEYN.
– Demonstrated experience and track record in organisational development and change management;
– Strong analytical skills;
– Solid track record in monitoring and evaluation;
– Excellent facilitation and consensus-building skills,
– Process and result oriented person;
– Availability and flexibility related to timeframe;
– Consulting experience with networks and with networks restructuring
– Fluency in English (oral and written)
Application deadline is 2nd of December 2018 until 23:59 pm Sarajevo time and all late applications will not be taken into consideration by the selection committee.
More information: TOR_SEEYN_final_2018