We offer :
– work for a definite term with the possibility of permananet employment;
– an opportunity to work with a young and friendly team in a dynamic and high performance culture;
– an opportunity to grow your professional network and make valuable connections
– University Degree (or final year of study) in
– Information Technology, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or similar;
– Previous experience in a similar role is a plus;
– Technical skills in: Active Directory (AD); networking; printing; mobile and fixed telephony; SQL; administration of Windows client and Server OS; computer, networking and telephony hardware is a plus;
– Fluent English;
– Excellent organizational skills and multitasking;
– The highest level of personal integrity.
If you are interested in the above role, send your application by February 25, 2019, via link.
Country: Bosnia Herzegovina
Service Line: IT
Job Level: Associate/team member
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
About us – Overview
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 154 countries and territories. Collectively they employ more than 200,000 people across a range of disciplines.
For more information on KPMG in Bosnia and Herzegovina, please visit our website at www.kpmg.ba.