Term of Reference
Caritas Switzerland (hereafter named CaCH) plans to commission a labour market and employment opportunity assessment
within seven municipalities of the Upper-Drina-Region (UDR).
- Objectives of the assessment
The labour market and employment opportunity assessment will be conducted to complement a household survey and will serve to inform CaCH’s further planning of project activities. The main objectives are to:
- Identify existing and potential employment opportunities
- Determine the demand for technical and soft skills for employees
- Understand barriers to labour and income generation
- Required profile:
- Working experience in the area of local economic development/agricultural value chain, development and private sector engagement
- Working experience with institutional involvement in sustainable development /community empowerment / natural resource management
- Strong conceptual and research /analytical with the ability to think strategically conclusion and recommendations
- Own mobility and ability to work on its own but also in the team with CaCH staff
- Good knowledge in oral and written English
Deadline for submission is February 24, 2020.