Blackthorne d.o.o Sarajevo is looking for an Intern Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate quotations and shipments to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for an Intern Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills as well as good knowledge of basic mathematics in order to prepare quotations. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have a great customer-oriented approach and problem-solving attitude.
- Coordinate logistics suppliers (e.g. transport companies, customs broker, truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Communicate with suppliers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of the shipments, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports in excel for upper management
- Assist on company’s activities
- Regularly update database contacts and make sure all new contacts are included in the database (data on clients, partners and suppliers)
- Gathers information on important events in Kosovo and globally
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Students in their final year of bachelor’s studies or recently graduated (preferably management, economics, communications mathematics, supply chain management or any relevant field)
- Being able to be available 8 hours for work – 9:00 to 17:00
- Professional level of written and oral English and Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer?
- Starting internship salary from 900 BAM
- 6 months trial
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to get practical experience in an international company
- Ability to grow within the company according to sales results
More about us:
Blackthorne is a leading global supply chain logistics partner. It is a UK company which typically works with technology companies in markets all over the world. We operate through many offices in the world.
Blackthorne provides a door-to-door service for risk-averse technology corporates who demand 100% compliance, the highest standards of delivery execution and is an experienced partner in all aspects of global supply chain logistics, ensuring the delivery of the right product, to the right recipient, on-time and matching or exceeding clients’ expectations.
Please fill in the form to apply.