The International Labour Organization’s (ILO) Decent Work Technical Support Team and Country Office for Central and Eastern Europe in Budapest is looking for a Project Assistant (G4, fix term appointment) based in Sarajevo.
Main duties include, but not limited to:
- Carry out general administrative and financial tasks and provide logistic support for the smooth functioning of project administration;
- Maintain office administrative files and official records;
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates by collecting necessary data;
- Maintain project financial transactions and reporting system in accordance with the ILO rules and regulations;
- Coordinate and work closely with relevant project staff based in different duty station;
- Compile related documentation for preparation of progress/ad hoc reports and evaluation reports;
- Provide secretarial and/or administrative support for seminars, workshops or meetings;
- Make travel arrangements and hotel reservations, and preparation of materials for missions;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum RequirementsEducation Completion of Secondary School Education supplemented by commercial training in bookkeeping, accounting, and business administration or equivalent experience.
Experience Three to four years of general administrative/secretarial experience. Familiarity with United Nations’ administrative and financial procedures would be an advantage.
Languages Excellent command of English and Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian.
The application deadline is 6 December 2020. All candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply and for further details, please visit the ILO Jobs website. https://jobs.ilo.org/job/Sarajevo-Administrative-and-Finance-Assistant-G4-%28DC%29/633621701/
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 20.11.2020.
Trajanje oglasa: 16 dana (ističe 06.12.2020. )