The International Labour Organization’s (ILO) Decent Work Technical Support Team and Country Office for Central and Eastern Europe in Budapest is looking for a National Project Communication Officer (NOA, fix term) based in Sarajevo.
Main duties include, but not limited to:
- Prepare a communication strategy for the project and manage its implementation;
- Work in close collaboration with the management team to design visibility actions;
- Lead in cooperation activities related to promotion, communication and visibility actions of the projects, development and implementation of projects communication and visibility strategies;
- Coaching local partnerships in effective communication with the public and target groups;
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote project activities;
- Updating and maintaining Web content in coordination with DCOMM and in line with ILO and donor rules;
- Preparing and editing project publications, including newsletter for internal and external audiences;
- Provide programming and administrative support to cooperation activities related to creation of start-ups and delivery of help desk services together with the implementing agents (Local Partnerships);
- Participate in the preparation and conduct of conferences, seminars, workshops, training sessions, and consultative meetings.. Undertake missions to project sites independently or accompanying others;
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
Minimum RequirementsEducation First level university degree in economics, public policies, development studies or a relevant field. An advanced degree on studies on labour economics would be a strong advantage.
Experience At least one year of professional experience at the national level in the area of project management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, communications and visibility actions.
Languages Excellent command of English and Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian.
The application deadline is 6 December 2020. All candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply and for further details, please visit the ILO Jobs website.
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 20.11.2020.
Trajanje oglasa: 16 dana (ističe 06.12.2020. )