The International Committee of the Red Cross, delegation in Bosnia and Herzegovina wishes to advise all potential candidates of the opening of a permanent and full-time position:
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC delegation in Bosnia and Herzegovina is seeking an experienced and highly motivated person to fill the position described below.
- Executes the monthly closing according to given procedures;
- Participates in the analyses on cash flow needs;
- Technical support to the budget elaboration, its process and financial analysis;
- Ensures respect of financial procedures and guidelines;
- Verifies data from accounting using standard procedures and registers them in the system.
Responsible for various activities concerning finance and accounting, human resources and logistics, such as:
- Checks validity of invoices and conducts payment of bills and invoices of premises;
- Allocates financial transaction in accordance with the chart of accounts;
- Draws up budget dispositive and complete accounting documents, reconciles transfer accounting, updates statistical accounts;
- Draws up bank documents (bank orders, statements, transfers…);
- Identifies different cost units and determinates their use according to the type of costs;
- Establishes bank reconciliation with the accounting software;
- Prepares all necessary document for reimbursement of VAT;
- Makes salary payments;
- Maintains contacts with authorities at tax inspection, social and pension fund etc.;
- Translates HR related documents.
- Business Degree or certificate;
- Excellent knowledge of accountant’s work;
- Three or more years of professional experience in similar work;
- Very good written and oral English, and B/S/H languages;
- Very good computer literacy;
- Ability to work within a team and to integrate him/herself
- Capacity to work independently
- Flexibility and capacity to adapt to changes
- Very good communication skills and at ease with internal and external interlocutors
- Sense of initiative, pro-activeness and setting priorities
- Readiness to support other departments, if necessary
- Interest for humanitarian activities (in particular ICRC’s)
- Commitment to security rules and internal staff regulations
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to the ICRC Delegation in Sarajevo on the e-mail address [email protected], before 27.05.2017. Please include your motivation letter, detailed curriculum vitae and other relevant documents.
Trajanje oglasa: ističe 27.05.2017.
Preuzeto sa: https://www.posao.ba/#!home;job=142693