Assignment Title: Business facilitator
Location of Assignment: Sarajevo wider geographic region
Anticipated Start Date: May17, 2021
Anticipated End Date: May 17, 2022
ENOVA is a consulting firm that works on several projects funded by various international donors. ENOVA is looking for a Business Facilitator to support the Workforce and Higher Access to Markets (WHAM) project. WHAM will add critical capacity to high-growth, exporting and export-ready firms through grants to provide technical assistance, training, and productive assets in workforce development efforts. WHAM focuses on small and medium enterprises (SMEs)development in four key sectors: wood processing, metal processing, textile/apparel and information and communications technology (ICT).
Objectives of the Assignment:
The business facilitator will facilitate the implementation of key technical activities and related grants under WHAM while building the capacity of SMEs in BiH. The business facilitator is based in one of the cities in the Southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina geographically close or in Sarajevo, and will report to the WHAM chief of party.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify organizations and market needs in the selected sectors that WHAM supports via grants funding. Have an excellent understanding of the four sectors that WHAM is working in;
- Work with WHAM team to prepare and promote public calls for grants. Liaise with key market actors in primary northern and western regions of BiH, e.g., other donors, local and regional governments, local experts, etc;
- Support organizations applying for WHAM funds and/or participate in the process of evaluation;
- Monitor grant implementation with regular site visits, verifying grantee adherence to agreement requirements, and supporting grant close-outs;
- Review of the monthly financial and narrative reports. Provide feedback to the WHAM team on activity progress;
- Draft parts of project reports, facilitate monitoring, evaluation, and learning data collection, and contribute to success stories;
- Provide general administrative support to other WHAM team members as required; and
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the chief of party.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in business, international business, economic development, finance or other relevant field required;
- USAID or other international donor experience preferred;
- Minimum five-year experience in client coordination / portfolio administration experience required;
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural contexts;
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, reliable, professional team player, who is a people person and effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Working proficiency in English (adequate reading/writing) and the ability to speak English clearly and concisely;
- BiH citizenship and deep understanding and knowledge of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Drivers license and ability to travel independently throughout the country;
- Maturity, professionalism, positive attitude; and,
- Experience with Office 365 tools and willingness to learn additional online tools.
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Letter of interest including salary expectations
Apply via option PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS.
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 21.04.2021.
Trajanje oglasa: 21 dana (ističe 12.05.2021. )