Amica Educa together with partner/donor organization, cfd – The Feminist Peace Organization from Switzerland is looking for an external consultant or a firm to conduct a comprehensive donor mapping, explore Amica Educa’s opportunity among traditional and less traditional donors/sources as well as new trends in fundraising, to produce the analysis report and lead the process of development of the Amica Educa Fundraising Strategy for the period of 2023 – 2027 in support of Amica Educa Strategic Plan.
The process will entail:
- Donor mapping and analysis and drafting of a comprehensive report;
- Development of Amica Educa fundraising strategy (2023 – 2027);
- Development of a Fundraising plan for the period of three years.
Location: Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This assignment is expected to be carried out in the period October 26th 2022 – December, 23rd 2022. Anticipated days of engagement is 16.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications in English which should include the following:
- Evidence of B&H citizenship and university degree (copy);
- Detailed CV clearly addressing the requirements in the ToR;
- Proposed methodology. In case you are applying as a team of consultants your offer should also include division of roles and responsibilities.
- A financial proposal that indicates the total contract price (including the costs of travel and accommodation for consultants outside Tuzla).
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach us not later than October, 7th 2022 at 4.00 p.m.
More information attached (Terms of Reference)