Owned by 67 different countries, as well as the EU and the EIB, the EBRD is a unique international financial institution supporting projects across three continents. Investing primarily in private sector clients whose needs cannot be fully met by the market, we promote entrepreneurship and foster transition towards open and sustainable market economies.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced banker to join our Sarajevo office
The Associate Banker contributes to all phases of the project cycle, including project origination, structuring, execution, and implementation and monitoring. They will take responsibility for those tasks assigned by the operation leader, which may include undertaking comprehensive due diligence, including financial, market, integrity and EBRD policy compliance, as well as effective post-signing implementation and monitoring. The Associate Banker carries out these tasks as part of a project team under the guidance of an operation leader or under the supervision/guidance of more senior bankers or the team Director. This role may also include elements of business/pipeline development, client management and policy dialogue.
This is a 12 month short term contract.
For a full list of responsibilities please visit: https://jobs.ebrd.com and search job ID 14296
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in the areas of expertise.
- Professional qualification such as ACA, CFA, ACCA, or CIMA desirable.
- Strong quantitative/numerical skills are critical with the ability to interpret financial information and to design and use financial models.
- Credit analysis skills, with the ability to interpret accounts, understanding local and international accounting principles and practice of credit analysis.
- Relevant financial industry experience from an investment or commercial bank, private equity firm, asset management firm, or auditing/financial consulting firm operating to international standards.
- Practical experience of participating in transactions through the full project life cycle.
- Exposure to industry/country experience
- Computer literacy, conversant with Microsoft Office and spread sheet packages including financial analysis and modelling modules.
- Excellent understanding of relevant systems and processes.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and to deadlines and under time pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good command over the local/country language is an advantage.
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
We believe that all elements of Reward should be managed together to provide you with an overall package that is competitive in the market, well-balanced and supports you and your family in your daily life, throughout and after your career at the Bank. We aim to encourage a performance-based culture in which individuals are motivated to develop to their full potential in a supportive environment. Your base salary and any performance-based compensation awards are clearly linked to your performance and contribution.
All interested in this position can apply by clicking on “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS“.
Trajanje oglasa: ističe 24.09.2018.
Preuzeto sa: https://www.posao.ba/#!home;job=255004