Outline of the position
The role of the Assistant will be to support the RCC’s Programme Department in daily administrative and organisational matters.
Tasks and objective of the position
The assistant to the Programme Department will be working as part of the RCC Programme Department team in daily cooperation with the Executive Assistant, the Experts, the RCC Administrative Officer and under the direct supervision of the Head of the Programme Department.
– Overall contribution (but also flexible depending on the Department’s needs) in providing effective and efficient support to the Programme Department team to ensure programme deliverables;
– Provide administrative support and secure flow of information among relevant stakeholders in order to enable implementation of the activities entailed by MAP REA, SEE 2020 and AWP;
– Support experts in their travel management, in line with the RCC rules and procedures and according to the overall planning/agenda, in cooperation with the Executive Assistant and the RCC Administrative Officer;
– Facilitate the preparation of internal and external meetings and conferences in cooperation with experts and liaise with the administrative unit for purchase and finance related matters, whenever needed;
– Maintain good work relations, daily contact and collaborative framework with external networks and relevant partners to ensure coordinated implementation of regional activities and full mobilisation of available resources;
– Provide support to the Public Relations team/Media Unit (including taking photos, providing logistical support to media representatives, communicating with media, providing inputs for press statements and social media);
– Maintain the Programme Department archive related to events organised and the directory; o Draft minutes of the meetings and administrative correspondence in coordination with the Executive Assistant, Experts and the Administrative Officer;
– Welcome visitors and facilitate in-house meetings with catering arrangements;
– Provide logistical and back-up support to the Executive Assistant;
– General representation of RCC at meetings and conferences;
– Assume other tasks as directed by the Head of the RCC Programme Department or the Chief of Staff.
|Published||12 AUG 2019||Deadline||26 AUG 2019|
Vacancy Number: 008-021
Category: RCC Official
Type of Appointment: Temporary replacement from 1 September until 31 December 2019
Department: Programme Department
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Download||Terms of Reference|