CARE International Balkans
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY
CONDUCTING THE BASELINE RESEARCH
FOR THE PROJECT
Active Roma Youth for Rights and Inclusion
Engagement period: May 25 – June 20, 2017
The selected Consultant (individuals or an organization/company) will be responsible for the design and implementation of the baseline research process and for providing first draft and final baseline report through the following phases:
- In consultation with CARE Project Manager, design of the detailed plans for consultation, documentation, desk reviews, interviews and group discussions with stakeholders and Roma representatives; Deadline 29 May, 2017
- Collection of data, through desk reviews and field data collection (interviews, group discussions and questionnaires). It is expected that the Consultant will undertake data collection through Internet, e-mail, fax or phone communication, as well as field data collection in the target areas.
- Draft baseline document for review by CARE; Deadline 15 June, 2017.
- Final baseline report submitted to CARE for the final review. 20 June 2017.
The report should consist of 2 pages executive summary, 15 pages report, 2-5 pages recommendations, literature and appendices. The reports for CARE should be written in English. The Consultant will ensure excellent quality of the written language. The Consultant will hand over to CARE the entire original quantitative and qualitative data documentation collected for the purposes of this baseline, upon the final baseline report acceptance and prior to the payment. It is expected that the Consultant will include in analysis the data on all actors from Bosnia and Herzegovina included in implementation of the National Action Plans for Roma Inclusion.
- Prepare necessary documentation for payment in English, according to the instructions which will be provided by CARE.
The Consultants will be engaged in the period 25th May to 20th June 2017 for the maximum of 21 working days. The value of the contract will be determined by the accepted bid. Payment for the work will be made upon the work completion and the final product delivered and accepted by CARE with all the necessary documentation as per CARE’s administrative procedures.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 May 2017, CONTRACT AWARD NOTICE: 25. May, 2017
Full ToR: TOR FOR BASELINE RESEARCH – final