The Olympia Summer Academy (OSA) and the European International Studies Association (EISA) are pleased to announce a unique educational opportunity for graduate students, junior researchers and practitioners: the 2017 Olympia Summer Academy in Politics and International Studies. We’d be grateful if you were to share this information as widely as possible, especially with students with an interest in the subjects offered.
Courses, Dates & Venue
The Olympia Summer Academy will take place from July 9 to 19, 2017 in the picturesque seaport town of Nafplio, Greece. The six course cycles offered are: 1) Conflict and Political Violence; 2) Terrorism and Counterterrorism; 3) Turkey in the 21st Century: Politics, Society & Economy, 4) The History, Philosophy, and Sociology of International Relations; 5) Identity Politics and Ethno-Religious Conflicts in the 21st Century; 6) Political Risk Analysis.
Join us and benefit from:
- a faculty at the cutting edge of academic research;
- a student-centered approach, with faculty and students engaged in the learning experience both inside and outside the classroom;
- a worldwide scholarly network that each year brings together a highly diverse and talented group of about 100 graduate students and professors from more than 30 countries;
- a program with a tremendous social dynamic; the intellectual bonds and relationships formed at the Academy continue long after its conclusion;
- a picturesque venue where ancient meets modern.
More Info & How to Apply
For all information in regards to the program and the application process, please visit: www.olympiasummeracademy.org
Watch here the OSA teaser: https://vimeo.com/122356789
Early application deadline: March 3, 2017.
Early applicants will receive a 50€ discount on the registration fee.
Regular application deadline: May 3, 2017.