USAID’s Workforce and Higher Access to Markets Activity (WHAM) invites eligible organizations to submit concept notes for grant funding as detailed below
Issuance Date: 23-Nov-2017
Closing Date: 22-Nov-2018
Total Potential Funding: USD 400,000
Estimated Number of Awards: 6
Maximum Award: USD 100,000
The focus of this RFA is to target organizations that represent high-growth, exporting or export-ready enterprises, in metal, wood and/or textile industries, aiming to expand capacity, reach more markets, and generate greater employment.
Grantees may include the following types of organizations,
• Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs), such as business associations and development agencies.
• Educational institutions such as schools, universities, adult education centers.
• For-profit organizations, training institutes, private educational entities (second and third level)
• Research and development organizations for product development and quality management systems and certifications.
• Business incubators and technology parks.
Additionally, applicants will be required to leverage third-party resources that match the grant amount requested at 1:1 rate.
Applicants may only submit one application per the open RFA. All applications must be in line with environmental laws and regulations on environmental protection in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The grants will be awarded and implemented in accordance with U.S. Agency for International Development and US Government regulations governing grants under contracts, as deemed applicable by prime U.S. Agency for International Development, Prime Recipient IESC, and Workforce and Higher Access to Markets (WHAM) Activity’s internal grant management policies.
For full RFA visit http://www.whambih.org/
Please note that the deadline for receiving Concept Note Applications is no later than 4:00pm local time on closing date. Refer to section III Application and Submission Information
Applicants who have questions about the application process or about this RFA should submit them to: [email protected]