Deadline: 15 September 2017
The Melinda Gray Ardia Environmental Foundation (MGAEF) is currently seeking proposals from organizations and schools across the globe for its Environmental Curricula grants in order to contribute the development, implementation and/or field testing of environmental curricula.
The mission of this grant program is to support educators in developing and implementing holistic environmental curricula that:
- Integrate field activities and classroom teaching, and
- Incorporate basic ecological principles and problem solving.
- To empower and encourage students to become involved in solving environmental and social problems
- To promote thoughtful and appropriate analysis and understanding of the natural world
- To train students as informed decision makers through the emphasis and application of basic ecological principles.
- Any organization across the globe is eligible to apply, including schools, non-profits, governmental agencies and others.
- The foundation provides funds to an organization, not to an individual. If applicants are self-employed, they need to find a sponsoring organization.
How to Apply
Application process consists of two phases:
- A single page “PRE-PROPOSAL” should be submitted via email.
- The pre-proposal must not exceed one page.
- Please use PRE- PROPOSAL in the subject line. It is strongly preferred that applicants submit the proposal as a PDF.
- A subset of these proposals will be selected to submit a “FULL PROPOSAL”
- Applicants should only submit a full proposal if they receive a request to do so based on their pre-proposal.
For more information, please visit Environmental Curricula Grants.