Finit Consulting d.o.o. Sarajevo, implementer of USAID’s Fiscal Sector Reform Activity Project (FAR) is looking for a Personal and Administrative Assistant, based in Sarajevo.
- Provide support to Chief of Party (CoP) related to scheduling and preparation of meetings, logistical arrangements, and communications
- Taking notes at meetings and draft minutes if necessary
- Act as principal oral translator for the CoP and other team members during meetings and for presentations and other communications
- Translate documents, incoming and outgoing correspondence and printed materials from Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian into English and vice versa
- Perform administrative tasks in relation to tender and procurement processes, gathering of information from implementation counterparts.
- Perform officer administrative tasks to facilitate smooth running of business processes
- Assist Project Accountant and Office Manager in their duties as required
- Carry out others administrative tasks that may be required and assisting project staff with a range of support duties as directed and required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent oral and written and interpersonal communication skills
- University degree or five years’ experience at the same position
- Excellent command of English and B/C/S languages
- Preferable experience in administration
- Preferable experience on international projects
- Preferable experience in working with government institutions
- Flexible and pragmatic in approach to all delegated responsibilities and tasks
- At least two years of relevant experience
Duration: one year (approx.)
Position: full time
Finit Consulting d.o.o is a BiH registered company. Further information about the project can be found on www.usaidfarproject.ba
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
The closing date and time for applications is 23.59 on Thursday 14 December 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Trajanje oglasa: ističe 14.12.2017.