Terms: Part time, subject to 6 months’ probation period (potential for the role to move to full time in future)
Date of Issuance: 12 June 2018
For information about OCCRP please visit www.occrp.org.
- Handling HR time cards, leave records, salary payments and related inquiries
- Maintaining absence/travel calendar and staff and partner contact lists
- Assisting in maintaining personal staff and partner files
- Making pre-employment and annual background and security checks for staff
- Completing (and overseeing) induction process for all new staff members, including ensuring set up with all agreed equipment and online access
- Diarizing key contract and other dates (and supporting Team Heads with same)
- Drafting contracts using standard templates
- Managing visa deadlines and all paperwork and other requirements for visa acquisition
- Managing exit process for staff leavers
- Managing correspondence
- Supporting programs and finance teams with information as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Either BiH citizenship or the right to reside and work in BiH
- University degree, preferably with previous experience in HR or Legal
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken
- Able to work well with people from a range of countries, languages and backgrounds, online and in person. Confident dealing with senior management and staff at all levels.
- Attention to detail; integrity and confidentiality; copes well with stress and handling many and varied simultaneous demands
- Able to work independently, while asking for guidance when needed
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word, Excel and Google Docs
To apply, please email a letter of interest and your resume to jobs[at]occrp.org by 30 June 2018. All applications must be submitted in English. We regret that we are not able to reply to unsuccessful candidates.