Raise the impact of Network of Organizations for Children of BH – Stronger Voice for Children by implementing strategies that provides various ways of fundraising activities and business partnerships. The consultant will act with the support of: a national project team, the UVC project coordinator and the ChildPact secretariat (which includes an ICT consultant, a designer and a Brussels-based project officer).
Scope of the assignment
The duties and responsibilities of the national fundraising consultant will include the following:
- Assess the capacity and prospects for long-term fundraising strategic goals and actions and business partnerships in the country. This task includes review of existing assessment of trends in corporate giving and civil society organizations (CSO) fundraising and Network marketing strategy;
- Adjusting and implementation of SVC marketing strategy, with the aim of securing minimum two business partnerships. Key performance indicators: a. identify at least five companies that could support SVC work in the future; b. conduct meetings with companies and work to secure at least two medium-term (1 year) partnerships with two companies, formalized through a MoU; c. develop and lead the strategy for the respective partnerships together with the SVC.
- Create fundraising materials within an existing budget of approximately 1000 EUR together with the national coalition.
The national fundraising consultant is expected to provide the following deliverables:
- Revised marketing strategy for Network
- Partnership agreements and MoU with at least two companies
- Fundraising materials
- Brief final report containing information about the implemented strategy, identified opportunities and challenges and recommendations for further actions.
The budget for this assignment is 4000 EUR gross. To apply for this consultancy, please send the following documents to [email protected] before September 1th, 2016.
Full ToR: TOR_Fundraising Consultant